Mindfulness-Based Race and Resilience Program
The live sessions are structured into Three 90-minute Modules that offer simple, practical and applied tools for building resilience and thrive with your work and family especially in challenging times of uncertainty.
Module 1: Mental Clarity and Focus (90 minutes)
Managing stress and overwhelm. Building focus and trust in challenging environments
Module 2: Develop Resilience (90 minutes)
Mindsets and skills for adaptability and creativity in a Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous (VUCA) World.
Module 3: Communicating with Impact (90 minutes)
Start with yourself. Learn to be a role model in your family and work place leading with tools from compassion and empathy to manage stress and learn to live and enact with wise, emotionally intelligent experiences.
- Equip yourself and the team with tools for staying calm and working with difficult emotions in the midst of adversity.
- Learn to use your vulnerability to meet stress and burnout with courage and compassion. For you to perform to your best at work and feel present with your family.
- What are the elements do I need to do to support myself with race and resilience and bring this awareness to our communities?
- Develop the skills for harnessing mental clarity and focus in uncertain and ambiguous times.
- Sustain motivation through ongoing challenges.
- Diversity and Inclusion: Looking into stereotypes, looking at Negativity bias and our interconnectedness. Looking with a deeper insight, the health and wellness of our workplace.
- and how it impacts our ability to work and perform with success in a new narrative and community of inclusivity.
Dates of the Program are as follows:
Wednesday 20th August 8-9:30pm (UK Time)
Wednesday 27th August 8-9:30pm (UK Time)
Wednesday 3rd September 8-9:30pm (UK Time)
Program Cost: £90.00
Please sign up and register for your seat here ( spaces are limited):