Hypnobirthing Group Lessons
What is Hypnobirthing? What do I get in GROUP classes?
Group Hypnobirthing starts on June 6, every Saturday from 10:00 AM -12:00 PM and the last class will be on Tuesday 30th June at 7:00 PM – 9:00 pm.
Welcome to Janu Joyful Services.
Group Hypnobirthing starts on the 6th June. Spaces are limited so please sign up now. Classes will take place every Saturday from 10-12am in June and the last class will be on Tuesday 30th June at 7-9pm.
Saturday 6th June 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday 13th June 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday 20th June 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Saturday 27th June 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Tuesday 30th June 7:00 PM – 9:00 PM
You will receive a reminder email 24hrs before each appointment.
Please note in order to confirm your appointments the Hypnobirthing package fee of $399 would need to be paid in full first. Once I receive payment I will send you the registration and liability documents. I will then organize the delivery for your books and folder to arrive in the next 2-4 working days. You will receive a zoom link 24 hours before our class on Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday 6th June.
Regular price $500 Special Price $399
May 2020, Amelia Bater
My husband and I learned so much during our sessions with Anuka. She listened carefully to our questions and concerns, and really tailored each session to our unique situation. I feel much less anxious about my birth than I had before, and I think the reframing of birth that Anuka taught us was integral in making that happen.
Who it’s for: “HypnoBirthing® is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self-hypnosis and guided imagery techniques that allow women to use their natural abilities to bring about safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing”.
Details: HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is taught in 5 classes that are 2.0-2.5 hrs. long.
Classes include a 302-page Hypnobirthing textbook, CDs for relaxation, professionally written scripts, and a variety of handouts for preparation, practice, and birth companion. In these fun, informative, and empowering classes you will learn:
- History of birth and women
- The body’s perfect design
- Prenatal bonding techniques
- Rapid relaxation and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
- Preparing birth preferences
- Birth companion’s prompts, scripts, and techniques
- Preparing your body for labor and birthing through nutrition, body toning, and massage
- Methods for avoiding interventions and for natural stimulation of labor
- Release negative emotions, fear, and limiting thoughts
- Optimal fetal positioning techniques
- Hallmarks of labor and the thinning and opening phase
- Positions for baby’s decent and birthing
- Baby’s first hour – including bonding and moving to the breast
Fee is $399 per couple (Regular Price $500)
You can register by clicking on the button below.