What is Hypnobirthing? What do I get in GROUP classes?
Exciting news! I have partnered with The Workroom Cooperative in Spring Valley, DC to offer group classes on Sunday mornings from the 15th March.
The dates and times are the following:
Sunday 15th March 10:00am 12:00
Sunday 22nd March 10:00am -12:00
Sunday 29th March 10:00am – 12:00
Sunday 5th April 10:00am- 12:00
Sunday 19th April 10:00am – 12:00
Who it’s for: “HypnoBirthing® is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self-hypnosis and guided imagery techniques that allow women to use their natural abilities to bring about safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing”.
Details: HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method is taught in 5 classes that are 2.0-2.5 hrs. long.
Classes include a 302-page Hypnobirthing textbook, CDs for relaxation, professionally written scripts, and a variety of handouts for preparation, practice, and birth companion. In these fun, informative, and empowering classes you will learn:
- History of birth and women
- The body’s perfect design
- Prenatal bonding techniques
- Rapid relaxation and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
- Preparing birth preferences
- Birth companion’s prompts, scripts, and techniques
- Preparing your body for labor and birthing through nutrition, body toning, and massage
- Methods for avoiding interventions and for natural stimulation of labor
- Release negative emotions, fear, and limiting thoughts
- Optimal fetal positioning techniques
- Hallmarks of labor and the thinning and opening phase
- Positions for baby’s decent and birthing
- Baby’s first hour – including bonding and moving to the breast
Fee is $399 per couple
You can register by clicking on the button below.
Looking For Success?
Why not tap into the power of mindfulness?
90 MIN WORKSHOP
Born at Google.
Try a Search Inside Yourself Workshop.
Get some tools for successful living.
6:15 PM – 7:45 PM on April 2, 2020
DC 4301 50th Street, Spring Valley Suite 300
Washington, DC 20016
WHY register for JANU SERVICES Workshop?
Drawing on the most current scientific research and practices of mindfulness, emotional intelligence and resilience, Janu services delivers a very deep impactful transformational approach to creating development and change on the lives of individuals as well as impacting the culture, innovation of the organizations where they work and lead.
My mindfulness journey has taken me from being a burnout international professional program manager to learning how to be present by using tools that start with the simple movement of just focusing on my breadth. This has provided me with a methodology which I use every day in my professional life that is FOCUSED. ENGAGED and SPACIOUS. I have learned how to manage the ‘mindless rushing’ of working in very turbulent and stressful environments and focus on cultivating a mindful approach on what matters to me the most in the moment.