“HypnoBirthing® class is a unique method of relaxed, childbirth education enhanced by self-hypnosis and guided imagery techniques that allow women to use their natural abilities to bring about safer, easier, and more comfortable birthing”.
Details: HypnoBirthing® Class – The Mongan Method is taught in 5 classes that are 2.0-2.5 hrs. long.
Class includes a Hypnobirthing materials, audio files for relaxation, professionally written scripts, and a variety of handouts for preparation, practice, and birth companion. In these fun, informative, and empowering classes you will learn:
- History of birth and women
- The body’s perfect design
- Prenatal bonding techniques
- Rapid relaxation and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
- Preparing birth preferences
- Birth companion’s prompts, scripts, and techniques
- Preparing your body for labor and birthing through nutrition, body toning, and massage
- Methods for avoiding interventions and for natural stimulation of labor
- Release negative emotions, fear, and limiting thoughts
- Optimal fetal positioning techniques
- Hallmarks of labor and the thinning and opening phase
- Positions for baby’s decent and birthing
- Baby’s first hour – including bonding and moving to the breast
For more information about our HypnoBirthing® Class you can check out our website
Follow us on facebook here
I am an accredited Mongan Method Hypnobirthing teacher currently based in South Africa. I was inspired to leave my career and train as a Hypnobirthing Practioner after having my daughter in 2013.
My first pregnancy and delivery was extremely difficult I had many complications and I was unprepared for my delivery which led to many complications to my body after the birth.
I was determined to learn about a new approach that could help me understand my body better during pregnancy and delivery. I was determined to have a peaceful and calm birth with my second child.
Hypnobirthing has changed my life in so many ways, but more importantly it empowered me with the tools and techniques I needed to have a calm and confident birth – the way I wanted!
I trained in Transpersonal Hypnotherapy through the National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists. I also have a postgraduate diploma in business from Oxford University. My passion is to promote meditation, mindfulness programs, holistic practices, hypnotherapy and hypnobirthing services which encourage best practices of self-care.